This is the accessibility statement for the makerspace.omnia.fi web service of Omnia, the Espoo region’s educational municipality association.
Omnia is committed to making its digital services accessible, as required by the Act on the provision of digital services 306/2019 (henceforth “Finnish law”). The current description applies to the makerspace.omnia.fi service, henceforth “the service”.
The service partially meets WCAG 2.1 level AA requirements (henceforth “requirements”) due to the deficiencies listed below.
- he service has visual elements and diagrams that lack text equivalents. (WCAG 1.1.1)
- The online service has several links on the same page that take the user to the same address. (WCAG 2.4.4)
Event listing and events
- There are flaws in the headings and heading hierarchy that structure the content text. (WCAG 2.4.6)
The website has videos without subtitles. (WCAG 1.2.2) The videos on the website do not have descriptive interpretation or any other alternative method of presentation. (WCAG 1.2.3)
Preparation of the statement
The current report was prepared on August 30, 2023, based on the assessment carried out by Omnia. The list of omissions in the report was revised during the preparation.
makerspace.omnia.fi was published 31.8.2023.
Feedback and contact information
You have the right both to report additional deficiencies and to request corresponding versions of content that is not accessible to you.
- You can send feedback about the technical accessibility of the service to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send feedback about content accessibility to: email@example.com
- You can request corresponding versions of the content: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must receive timely confirmation of receipt of your Feedback or request. If you do not receive it within 14 days, you can contact email@example.com.
Finnish law requires us to respond to your feedback or request within two weeks. In the event that we are unable to resolve the issue within two weeks, we will contact you. Upon notification, we may extend the response deadline by two additional weeks.
If your feedback or request is not confirmed or processed within the required deadline, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent authority:
Regional Administrative Agency of Southern Finland
Accessibility oversight unit